- What credit score do I need to buy my first House?
- My home is a total mess, I have no drive to clean it.How do I get my self motivated to clean? Same prob any1?
- How to have a cell phone when studying abroad in England?
- whare do i start if i want to open a retail cell phone store?
- What can a immigrant club in high school do ?
- smarttrader101 on What credit score do I need to buy my first House?
- Skip on What credit score do I need to buy my first House?
- thekid on What credit score do I need to buy my first House?
- Dianne L on My home is a total mess, I have no drive to clean it.How do I get my self motivated to clean? Same prob any1?
- centreofinfinity on My home is a total mess, I have no drive to clean it.How do I get my self motivated to clean? Same prob any1?
Category Archives: Student Housing
I had a bankruptcy discharged 12/05, and am still struggling to increase my credit score in order to buy a house (not very soon, I suspect). What would be the minimum score I would need? Also, I am about to … Continue reading
I’m going to have a foriegn exchange student from spain at my house so i want her to have some food like she gets at home.
Hi im an international student(female) who is coming over to philadelphia for an elective at Upenn around the period of April. I was told that most elective students choose to stay in International House due to its proximity to the … Continue reading
Feedback from University of Illinois-Urbana students who have lived in Presby Hall or other private housing?
I’ve just been admitted to University of Illinois-Urbana’s Psychology program and am considering living in Presby Hall! (Private Housing) Does anyone have any opinions about what it’s like living there or information you’ve heard about it? Positives? Negatives? Or, opinions … Continue reading
I really want to go to a foreign country, I’m thinking Spain…maybe. Anyways I was googling Exchange students, and I’m not sure of a good program. So I was wondering if anyone had any information about any good programs. Or … Continue reading
I plan to rent my house and get student loan.is it possible?
A student from other country coming to attend Kent Law School with his family with a child. He’d like to find a reasonable housing that balances his school and family life with proximity to school being somewhat more important. What … Continue reading
Like if a non eu student worked for 3 years, the tax he paid like national insurance and pay e (pay as you earn) and other taxes such as council tax on the house rented etc. Which other taxes are … Continue reading
I read some where that one in every three students are over the age of 25, is this true? If I house on campus are there going to be anyone to hang with or is every one older and living … Continue reading
I don’t have much money to spend as a college student on a lot of healthy foods. I’m working out everyday and I plan on losing at least 10 pounds by the end of the month, but I’m discouraged as … Continue reading