- Can a German citizen still living in Germany own a house in the United States?
- what are some study abroad options for me?
- What are the dangerous neighborhoods of Nashville?
- I want to participate in conferences that allows me to travel, does anyone know any?
- I am considering buying a student rental property. Is it worth the hassle of dealing with students?
- Real Estate Dawn on Can a German citizen still living in Germany own a house in the United States?
- bookish on Can a German citizen still living in Germany own a house in the United States?
- glenn on Can a German citizen still living in Germany own a house in the United States?
- Tadow on Can a German citizen still living in Germany own a house in the United States?
- Seung Hee on what are some study abroad options for me?
Category Archives: Student Employment
I will be graduating cum laude from my University in June 2008, and this is when economists have declared the recession to begin. How will this affect my (and other new graduates) perspectives for employment?
I am graduating from college in March. I have a clear background, no involvement with marijuana or anything. However I am naturalized citizen and still have a foreign contact (my father). I have about $20,000 student loans and $3000 credit … Continue reading
I’m a student and currently not working. I’ve exceed my balance limit on my phone (including past due). I’ve already paid $100 and still have about $100 to pay . My parents won’t give me more money. I know my … Continue reading
I am a student of XII of college an am about to finish this course. I have a future plan to go to USA for further studies. I have a plan to do masters in Electrical Engineering. Most probably I … Continue reading
Employment offer made over the phone and via email. Accepted orally over the phone and via email. Gave resignation at current employer, signed lease in new city of employment, and then informed 3 1/2 weeks after job offer that my … Continue reading
I have a degree in general elementary education. I need a program that will enable sped licensure at the end of it. I also need one that does not require student teaching, since I am already a full time teacher … Continue reading
I’m not sure if this organization (airlines) I want to work for has a vacancy or not. So, I just wanted to send an email asking if there is one. I want to give them a good impression. So, how … Continue reading
I hear from a lot of people that if you go to a business and ask for an application and they refuse that that’s against the law. By Law they have to give you an application whether they’re hiring or … Continue reading
I’m a medical student in England but I’d like to move to America after completing my degree and being trained. How hard would it be to get an american work permit?