- How to have a cell phone when studying abroad in England?
- whare do i start if i want to open a retail cell phone store?
- What can a immigrant club in high school do ?
- Does anyone know any good spanish food recipes?
- Where can I find contact information for work &travel exchange agents in the Philippines?
- zigibumbala on How to have a cell phone when studying abroad in England?
- Massimo Sam on How to have a cell phone when studying abroad in England?
- shane c on Does anyone know any good spanish food recipes?
- starfish on Does anyone know any good spanish food recipes?
- lucky on Does anyone know any good spanish food recipes?
Author Archives: admin
how much will startup cost? who should i contact? benefits? downfalls? your personal experience? can a 23 yr old collage student open one after collage? risk on scale 1 to 10 ten being very risky?
I created a immigrant student club recently, just for helping immigrant students to adapt to the mainstream American society. But I don’t really know what kind of acitivities we can do, as well as community services. Hopefully you have good … Continue reading
I’m going to have a foriegn exchange student from spain at my house so i want her to have some food like she gets at home.
I work for a non-profit organization called CETUSA. We provide sponsorship for exchange students coming to the US to gain work and cultural experience during their summer vacation. We are looking to expand our services into the Philippines. We need … Continue reading
Hi im an international student(female) who is coming over to philadelphia for an elective at Upenn around the period of April. I was told that most elective students choose to stay in International House due to its proximity to the … Continue reading
I got accepted into this study abroad program in Europe for the 2009 summer. I’ve always wanted to go back there after we moved. the program offers student courses, credits for college, and it’s held at a university. the only … Continue reading
I am interested in doing a little work on the side, although I’m a college student and have a almost-full-time job. weekend work is ideal. I heard about becoming a secret shopper and would like to see if anyone actually … Continue reading
My child is going to Switzerland on exchange from the US for 3 months, and I was wondering what the best way of traveling with money would be. Most banks won’t issue a debit card to students under 18. I … Continue reading
Feedback from University of Illinois-Urbana students who have lived in Presby Hall or other private housing?
I’ve just been admitted to University of Illinois-Urbana’s Psychology program and am considering living in Presby Hall! (Private Housing) Does anyone have any opinions about what it’s like living there or information you’ve heard about it? Positives? Negatives? Or, opinions … Continue reading